We are taking and fulfilling orders, performing service, and providing support. We will continue to support you to the fullest extent during this crisis.
Keeping You Safe
We’ve always been about keeping you safe. This includes stuff we’ve always done, such as manufacturing in our own facility with a small, close-knit team, using local farms and suppliers, as well as maintaining a clean, human grade production environment.
But we’re doing even more more now:
- Additional 100% wipedown of all equipment with sanitary measures on packing
- Additional sanitation throughout all production facilities, including wipedown of all production equipment
Keeping Employees Safe
Our employees are like family, and we want to make sure they are safe, healthy, and covered. Here are the steps we have taken:
- Making sure employees can work at home wherever feasible
- Enabling extreme distancing if we are ever in the office for business continuity
- Involving employees in decisions that affect the whole company
We really hope this will pass quickly, and that you aren't affected by it. In the meantime, we're going to keep on keeping on, doing everything we can to keep you, our employees, and their families safe.
Wishing you and yours continued health,
Cynthia & John